Five Tracts located both sides of North Main Street just south of junction with Pequot Trail. Also access from end of Heritage Drive cul-de-sac.
- West Tract – 26 acres – 1984: Woodlands and four small fields maintained as open meadow. Trailhead on the west side of North Main Street. Runs along Stony Brook.
- East Tract – 17 acres – 1986: Young maple forest, some wet areas, and portion of mowed hayfield.
- Daukas Tract – 8.33 acres – 1995: Red maple swamp and wetlands.
- Southeast Open Space – 36.51 acres – 1996: Red maple swamp and deciduous woodlands
- O’Neill Tract – 5.3 acres – 1999: Marsh with some lightly wooded area and marsh.